- Video Guide
A. DisplayLink Manager Download and Preparation
1. Please click the download button above or visit https://www.synaptics.com/products/DisplayLink-graphics/downloads to download DisplayLink.
2. Refer to the figure below and choose "macOS".
3. Select the latest version of DisplayLink macOS Software and click "Download".
B. Install the DisplayLink macOS Software
1. Open the downloaded folder and double-click the driver file to install. Click "Continue" and follow the steps to complete the installation.
2. Upon installation completion, it is recommended to activate the 'Launch automatically after login' option in the software's settings, ensuring your software is always ready after a restart.
NOTE: about Screen Recording Permission
macOS requires the user to permit "Screen Recording" for DisplayLink driver to work properly. Approving it enables the DisplayLink to access the pixels it needs to render a mirrored or extended screen and send the pixels over USB from your computer to the DisplayLink display. Otherwise, the HDMI 2 and HDMI 3 ports will not function properly. Please note that the DisplayLink Manager does not send any data or pixels back to DisplayLink.
You will be notified about a need for Screen Recording permission by macOS dialog box on first FusionDock Pro 1 plug-in:
To approve the permission, please follow these steps:
1. open "System Settings", go to "Privacy & Security" >Screen Recording.
2. From Screen Recording tab toggle DisplayLink Manager.
3. Authenticate the chances by using your login details, then click "Quit & Reopen".
Please contact iVANKY Customer Support for assistance if you have any further questions.